It’s time to CONNECT and COMPETE! Sign up and start training for one or all of the following events:
- A new Winter Wellness Cup, an eight (8) week program designed to keep athletes, coaches, Unified partners and family members healthy, fit and connected this winter.
- A new Rocket League e-gaming competition.
- The Fitness Heptathlon, an eight (8) week event that allows athletes not only the chance to compete against their peers from across the state but also allows them to continue to build healthy habits.
For assistance along the way, drop in to weekly “office hours” with staff and volunteers where you can ask questions and get support for the Winter Wellness Cup, the E-gaming competition and the Fitness Heptathlon. See the Events Calendar for the schedule and log in information.
Other Virtual Winter Games events include:
- A Virtual Resource Fair with lots of online, live workshops starting January 21.
- The Opening Ceremony on Monday, March 1.
- Celebration Week including awards ceremonies and the Closing Ceremony the week of March 15-19.
For more information and to sign up, go to SOWAVirtualGames.org