Youth Summits bring middle school students with and without intellectual disabilities together and inspire them to become active participants in making a difference within their school and community through Special Olympics Unified Champion School sports and activities.
– Learn how to implement the 3 components of Unified Schools
– Be educated on the value and talents of every human being
– Learn how to have true inclusion in their school
– Interact with students from different schools
– Have fun and make new friends!