Click here for event website
Packed with activities, music, food and more, Day of Inclusion brings together the greater community to celebrate the abilities of all people. Join us and leave feeling empowered to be a catalyst for inclusion!
Highlights of the event include:
- The Unified Sports Challenge where teams of four will be matched up with Special Olympics Washington athletes and local celebrities for some friendly competition. Celebrities scheduled to participate include Gary Payton, Jim Zorn, Chip Hanauer, Roger Levesque, Ray Roberts and more! Pre-registration is required.
- The Young Athletes Festival and Kids Zone.
- A Volunteer Expo where you can learn more about Special Olympics Washington’s year-round volunteer opportunities.
- A Resource Fair for individuals with intellectual disabilities as well as their caregivers and families.
- Law enforcement displays.
- Music, a beer garden and food trucks.
Day of Inclusion is free and open to the public.
Pre-registration is required for the Unified Sports Challenge; the registration fee for a team of four individuals is $160 and includes t-shirts and medals for each team member.
Unified Sports Challenge Registration: Click here