Sign up to Volunteer Today!
Interested in being part of Special Olympics State Summer Games? As part of our partnership, Kaiser Permanente employees and members, and their family and friends, get early access to sign up for a variety of medical and non-medical volunteer roles during the 2019 State Summer Games. Events take place August 16th to August 18th in the Everett area.
To register for non-medical volunteer roles, please use access code ‘kaiser2019’.
To view our volunteer handbook, click here.
Select from below to choose your shifts!
How to Register
Note* If you registered with TRS for the 2018 Special Olympics USA Games you will still need to create a new account with Special Olympics Washington.
- Click the button of the role you would like to volunteer for. For non-medical volunteer roles, use access code ‘kaiser2019’
- On your first visit click the purple box “Click Here to Volunteer with Us!”
- Enter the access code kaiser2019 in the blue box labeled “Kaiser Permanente”
- Choose positions that will work for your schedule by clicking on the blue plus signs
- Click “Next” using the green box to the right
- On the next page, enter your email address, name and password in the “Create an Account” fields.
- Click “Register” to finalize your registration!
Other Ways to Get Involved!
In addition to volunteer opportunities, we need fans in the stands to help pack the Summer Games and make it a weekend to remember! Below is a schedule of events, all events are free for the public to watch!
|8/16||Everett Community College||Opening Ceremony||7pm-9pm|
|8/17||Battle Creek Golf Course||Golf Competition||8am-5pm|
|8/17-8/18||Kasch Park (Everett)||Bocce Competition||8am-4pm|
|8/17-8/18||Kasch Park & Boeing Fields||Softball Competition||8am-4pm|